1. After cleaning, put it in a cool and ventilated place to dry naturally. Do not put it in the place where it is exposed to the sun or put it at a high temperature to prevent degumming or degumming and accelerate aging.
2. Non-professional labor rubber shoes should not be in contact with chemicals such as acid and alkali, salt, etc., to avoid corrosion and degumming deformation.
3. The force should be gentle and even when cleaning. Do not use force to brush, to avoid short lines, or to brush off the pattern and decorative parts of the shoe.
4. Avoid contact with sharp and sharp objects to prevent scratches and scratches.
5. For colored canvas, do not touch objects that are difficult to clean, such as carbon ink. After cleaning the canvas of this color, apply toothpaste, or white chalk powder. Pay attention to uniformity, then dry and dry to prevent discoloration. Or find two white clean papers on top, dry them and tear them off. It can also prevent discoloration.
6. There may be minor problems such as broken wires, dropped wires, or loose decorative parts. To extend its service life.
7. In addition, the tent should be cleaned regularly to prevent mildew and stink. Do not wash with a washing machine. Some people think that the tent is bent, the price is low, and it is too lazy to wash. I don't know if it is different from the decorative cloth. It is easy to fall off and fade when washing with a washing machine.